We are in urgent need of waiting staff to work evenings and weekends in Bedford and surrounding areas.You must be over 18, previous experience preferred.For...
Head Chef - Care Home -Cambridgeshire - £30K
We are recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Head Chef for a brand new Care Home based in Cambridgeshire
The Care Home will consist of 70 Bedrooms, you will make sure that dietary requirements are adhered to there is high focus on fresh food and nutritional, healthy meals. You will use seasonal produce to create dishes to an extremely high standard as well as creating and implementing menus for the Hospitality side of the business.
You'll be working straight shifts, roughly 40-50 hours per week, 5/7 days with shifts varying from 7-3 or 8-6
The Role of the Head Chef (Cambridgeshire):
- Compiling menus for all services according to company standards
- Ensuring food is produced to the standards and for the service time
- Ensuring all goods are ordered received and stored as required, so that adequate stock is available for all requirements
- Ensuring food production and menu planning complies with budget and financial requirements
- Maintaining all hygiene, health and safety standards in the receipt, storage and food production areas through to the point of service.
- Reporting and working closely with the Food Services Manager and deputising in their absence
- Supervising, developing and monitoring the performance of personnel reporting to this post as their first level of management
What you need to get the role of head Chef (Cambridgeshire):):
- Has a genuine passion for freshly cooked food
- Has proven experience working as a Head Chef
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Has excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Is a well trained, who is able to work under pressure and has good man management skills
- Work with fresh food
- Chance to work for a great company
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE SIMPLY CLICK THE 'APPLY' BUTTON.
For this role or any other vacancies please email email@example.com or call 01483 569361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.