Recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Commis Chef for a school situated in Egham run by a fantastic contract catering company. It is a fast paced environment, catering for over 400 students aged 12-18 in the boarding school, as well as younger students in the 'lower school' and nursery.
You'll be using high quality ingredients, ensuring excellent nutrition of staff and pupils. The role requires you to 5/7 days, 47weeks of the year - ALL STRAIGHT SHIFTS - no late finishes! Shifts will be either 06:30 - 15:00 or 11am - 7pm!
Main duties and responsibilities Commis Chef (Egham):
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist the Head Chef in the daily preparation of food
- Seasonal menus
What you need to be successful in the Commis Chef role (Egham):
- Experience at commis Level, within a high standard environment OR college leaver
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Work/Life balance
- £9.75 per hour based on 40 hours per week
- The chance to work in the most highly demanded catering sector
- Evenings off
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.