Commis/Chef de Partie - upto £19k per annum The Role: A popular leisure destination in Eastleigh, are currently recruiting for a Commis or Chef...
This Food led Pub with bedrooms on the outskirts of Winchester is part of a small group that serves fresh, locally sourced food. Recruiting a Sous Chef that would like to develop their career with a great establishment and company.
Due to location own transport essential.
Your main responsibilities as Sous Chef will include:
- Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation in the Head Chefs Absence
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Managing and leading a small team of chefs
- Maintaining the Rosette Standards
- Experience at Sous Chef level in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent Preferred
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- £27,000 - + Tronc & Tips depending , Great company rewards & benefits
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.