Are you looking to start or build on a career in Retail? This position is initially temporary, with the company looking to offer permanent...
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, international business, providing crucial administration support in a financial services environment.
With this business, located in the Cheltenham area, looking to have the right person start as soon as possible, this role involves a working week of 37 ½ hours across Monday to Friday. This position will initially be on a temporary basis, providing opportunities for proactive and engaging candidates to be offered a contract to work for this business directly.
This company really cares about the people who work for them, with development of existing skills, and identifying areas to grow in knowledge and expertise a core focus. This is an exciting prospect, suitable for those looking for a role in a growing organisation with great career prospects, or for an individual looking to take the first steps in their professional career. With a really motivational and inspiring management team in place you will be set up for success, with triumphs and special achievements recognised and rewarded.
- Updating systems accurately and efficiently
- Entering data accurately onto computer systems efficiently within agreed timescales
- Verifying and issuing documents to clients
- Email and written communications between clients and advisers
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong IT skills, with experience of working in an office environment preferred
- Good standard of education is required
Please apply below