KITCHEN ASSISTANT NEEDEDA new position opened for a hard-working kitchen assistant / kitchen porter who wants to be a part of a school catering team...
Supervisor - Food Led Pub - Woking - £18,000 - £22,000
A Supervisor is required for a fantastic and prestigious Pub/Restaurant near Woking. The restaurant has a brilliant reputation with locals and is situated and a beautiful area, and has many accolades such as the multiple Rosettes that it currently holds for its fantastic fine dining. The restaurant itself is very snug, and seats up to around 30 customers, but the service that they deliver is first class. There is also a courtyard outside which will attract more customers in the summer months.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisor level
- Ideally from a quality food led pub environment
- Excellent food, wine and other drink knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Excellent training and career progression
- Opportunity to be part of an award winning team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.