Temporary Housekeeper 2 week contractNEAR WETHERBY 9AM-2PM£7.50P/HAn opportunity has arisen with our client who require a Temporary Housekeeper to join their Housekeeping team for this busy...
Our client, a busy food led gastropub is looking for a motivated Sous Chef to join their hardworking team. The pub's focus is serving quality meals made from scratch using fresh local produce. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cooking and will benefit from being able to greatly develop their skills and knowledge helping to further their career as a chef, as well as to get involved with the pubs outside catering business. This role will see you working 5 days out of 7 on a split shift basis, working 4 nights and 5 days.
Requirements for being a Sous Chef
- Passionate about cooking and developing your skills
- Excellent knife skills
- Experience at Sous level or above, cooking fresh produce
- Will consider a talented CDP or Junior Sous
- Cooking to the high standards set out by the Head Chef
- Adhering to all health and safety and food hygiene polices
- Work efficiently as a team to ensure optimal service
- Running the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Develop skills and knowledge
- Career progression opportunities within the company
- Excellent salary
- Excellent tips
ACT NOW! Click the APPLY button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.