Fantastic opportunity in our Croydon, Surrey branch for a Recruitment Associate to join the team to run and develop your own desk within the industrial...
Ideal for those with some recruitment experience and/or a strong B2B sales background, this is a great chance to forge and grow your career within a well-known, established recruitment agency.
Competitive basic salary from £18,500 - £21000 plus bonus
This is a warm desk, with a mixture of local business and also National Accounts to develop, therefore you will forge relationships with and service the temporary recruitment requirements of our existing clients whilst actively growing new business.
As a Recruitment Associate in Maidstone you will revel in the opportunity to:
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Grow your desk through business development and sales activity
- Source and market out candidates and filling temporary industrial roles
- Visit clients, and service their individual requirements
So, who are we looking for?
- Are you driven? We want someone who is motivated by candidate and client satisfaction, personal success and results.
- Do you want to feel valued and rewarded? We have a great bonus structure and reward and recognition scheme
- Do you want career development? We have a great career pathway and offer a NVQ qualifications
This role falls within our Maidstone Branch headed up by a very experienced and well established Branch Manager who has been in the industry for 18 years (managing our Maidstone branch since 2008).
Become part of a team of 9 who cover the Kent area, great mix of clients and lots of scope to develop more local business alongside national accounts.
The branch is based in the fashionable Fremlin Walk development with lots of shops and restaurants on the doorstep.
- Award winning training, with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications within recruitment practice
- Opportunity to work for an Investors in People Platinum and Times Top 100 company
- Bonus schemes
- Chance to go on Gold Winner's trips to places like Dubai and Las Vegas in 2018
- Birthday off
- Out of hours service
About Blue Arrow:
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With more than 600 recruitment professionals across more than 100 locations throughout the UK, including 65 high-street branches. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is also one of an exclusive group of companies to be accredited Platinum status by Investors in People.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
My name's Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I'm looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role. So apply now by submitting your CV or don't hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there's any aspects of the role you'd like to discuss.