Conference & Banqueting Manager - Up to £23k! Aberdeen A large hotel in Aberdeen is recruiting for a Conference & Banqueting Manager to join their team. The...
A large hotel in Aberdeen is recruiting for a Junior Sous or Sous Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the day to day operation of the Kitchen and ensuring consistently high standards are maintained. The hotel is part of a successful, high-end group so there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
Sous Chef responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef with the smooth running of the kitchen
- Prepare and cook meals using fresh produce
- Cater for functions and events
- Stock control
- Train and develop the team
Sous Chef requirements:
- Experience at Junior Sous Chef level in a high-volume hotel
- Experience cooking for functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Hourly rate of up to £12.50
- Straight shifts
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Staff bus to and from the hotel on early and late shifts
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process