An experienced PA to provide a confidential, comprehensive, efficient, effective and timely Executive Assistant research and administrative service to the Chief Operating Officer and Director...
Procurement Officer required to join a high end retailer in London city centre. This role will enhance and assist the Procurement Manager to deliver more dynamic and beneficial support to both internal customers and external suppliers by delivering on cost reduction and improving upon the operational function within the business.
- To work closely with the Procurement Manager and other business stakeholders to develop strategic negotiation tactics in order to prioritise projects and agree timelines
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of negotiation tactics
- Support in the management of non-merchandise commercial processes, liaising closely with IT and Procurement teams
- Be proactive in delivering process improvements, whilst constantly seeking ways to manage supplier relationships and co-ordinate internal departments to maximise their full potential
- Work with Procurement team to devise and analyse a standard reporting function that will allow for visibility in relation to contract status, savings, usage and client commitment
- Oversee, plan and prepare all tendering processes
- An extensive knowledge of Procurement/Commerce and eComm processes preferably gained from a Retail/eComm background
- Excellent organisational skills with experience engaging in multi-sector environments
- Strong analytical skills with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and general office software packages
- Inherent ability to work on own initiative with a key understanding of how to engage and work within a multidisciplinary team
This permanent role is suited to those looking to broaden the scope of their Procurement career. This role offers an attractive salary, additional benefits and the opportunity to work for a nationally recognised brand. Please apply in writing with your most up to date CV, indicating your current salary and notice period.