***** SENIOR SOUS CHEF PRESTIGE PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB EPSOM ******* £35K **NEWLY OPENED RESTAURANT Role Overview: Recruiting for a talented, dedicated and loyal Senior Sous...
GASTRO BAR SUPERVISOR - PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB - EPSOM
Our client is a prestigious private members club in Epsom, They are currently recruiting for a Bar Supervisor to join their friendly team. This role offers an annual salary of £20,000 per annum. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week to include some weekends and evenings.
*** There is a live in accommodation available if needed ***
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare working area to set standards prior to service, ensuring all mise en place is fully prepared.
- To ensure a high level of Food and Beverage service is maintained with a quick, calm, professional and efficient manner at all times.
- To have a full and thorough knowledge of all food and beverages.
- To ensure all member/guest needs and requests are satisfied, establishing a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude at all times, maintaining standards as directed by the Company.
- To conserve all operating costs i.e. power, breakages and wastage and to record such wastage as and when appropriate.
- To be responsible for all stock and equipment in your specified area.
- To ensure that all orders are correctly billed. To be responsible for all monies, and balancing members accounts and cash at end of shift in accordance with Clubhouse Financial Procedures.
- To actively participate in creating and maintaining an excellent team spirit throughout the department and actively encourage others to do so.
- To assist in the training of new staff.
- To observe and action as appropriate the Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire Policies and Procedures as laid down by the Company, and particularly as they relate to the performance of your job.
- To uphold Company Rules and Regulations.
- To follow set cleaning procedures in order that your area is kept clean, tidy and organised at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both your supervisor and your work colleagues and attend meetings as required.
- To deal with member queries/complaints where possible efficiently and effectively and report them to the appropriate Manager.
- To assist in the preparation of staff rotas and the keeping of weekly records of attendance and hours worked (timesheets).
- To carry out any other duties as may be appropriate to the scope of the post.
- To put forward any ideas you may have, for example, promotional ideas to increase revenue, ways to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Salary of £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Career development opportunities
- Live in accommodation available
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the 'Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.