We are looking for people who are committed to offering the best possible customer journey, who take pride in their work and who work hard to achieve goals.
This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in administration/call centre is desirable but not essential.
The office has on site parking, canteen and coffee shop and is close to public transport links.
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Speaking with customers on the phone and by email
- Carry out a range of clerical tasks
- Building relationships with customers
- Advising customers of new offers, services and benefits
- Responding to customer correspondence via email and letter
This is a full time role 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday 1:30pm - 9:30pm
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2017
- The chance to develop your skills and experience and take your career in many different directions
Please click Apply Now to upload your CV.