Your purpose is to Build Relationships, through customer service...
- Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre through the achievement of key aims and objectives measured through KPI,S.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements including internal processes and procedures which aim to protect customers as well as the reputation of the Banking Group.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first contact , delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first contact , these complaints should be escalated immediately , by proactively seeking to determine the issue.
Creating value through customers - Providing excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Getting the best out of each other - Team working and helping others to learn.
Meeting the challenge of change - Self motivation and adapting to change and uncertainty.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral - Can articulate yourself in a professional manner , whilst producing accurate legible written work at all times.
Hours of work :
Working between the hours of 8am - 10pm Monday to Sunday 35 hours per week
- Requirement to work 50% of weekends
Shift patterns will be given 8 weeks in advance
If this role excites you and you think you have the skills to succeed please attach your Cv or give me a call and ask for Alison on 0151 227 4400