The SAP Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting payable invoices onto spreadsheets using Excel
- Reconcile invoices with purchase orders to identify discrepancies
- Opening all incoming mail and distributing to the correct departments
- Other duties as required
- Experience using SAP system previously
- Working to strict KPIs and deadlines
- Red Prairie systems
- Advanced Microsoft and Excel Skills
- High Volume Data Entry
You will have worked with SAP in the past 2 years for at least 12 months, hold a strong attention to detail and be able to work in a faced paced environment and have excellent communication skills.
Candidates must be able to start immediately and be flexible to work a rolling shift pattern of earlys 6am - 2pm and late's 2pm - 10pm. Candidates may also be required to work some night shifts.
Rate of pay is £9.00 with enhanced rates for overtime and bank holiday.
To apply please hit the apply button and upload your CV successful candidates will be contacted within 72 hours. You can also call the Liverpool Branch on 0151 227 4400 and ask for Kali.