How do I register with Blue Arrow?
Step 1 - Call your local Blue Arrow branch
Register with one of our recruitment consultants by phone and answer some initial screening questions and arrange a face-to-face appointment.
Step 2 – Visit your local branch
- An Interview to discuss your employment history and requirements.
- Filling out a few forms including:
- Application form
- Skills form
- Completing an online assessment (if necessary)
- Any other relevant forms.
- Agreeing next steps
TOP TIP - Remember to bring the following documents to the appointment:
- Proof of Right to Work (click here for checklist)
- A valid photo ID
- Valid passport, UK driving license or including provisional license
- National Insurance details
- National Insurance card
- P45 or P60
- Benefits form
- Bank details
- Original copies of any relevant qualifications or licenses
- CV and 2 references (if requested)
Once you’ve visited your local branch, filled in all the forms and provided all relevant documents, that’s it - your registration is complete!
Step 3 – Next Steps
If you’ve been matched to a vacancy, your consultant will agree the next contact date.
If you haven’t had an interview for work arranged or been assigned a role at the branch appointment, you will be contacted within 24 hours and thereafter within 7 days to check if you are still available for work.
Please view our privacy notice to understand how Blue Arrow uses the personal data from this form.