What type of jobs are available through Blue Arrow?
We help many people find their dream job in Admin & Secretarial, Customer Services, Hospitality and Catering, Transport and Logistics and Industrial.
Working in companies of all shapes and sizes across the UK, we have many temporary and permanent work opportunities across a wide rage of roles including; Chefs (all levels), Waiting staff, Kitchen Porters, Administration, Reception, Sales Assistants, Customer Service Advisors, Warehouse Operatives and HGV Drivers, FLT Drivers and LGV Drivers.
Click to browse and apply for all our latest roles. Alternatively contact your local branch to find out how we can help you find your dream job.
How do I register with Blue Arrow?
Registering is easy and means that we can actively help you search for your dream job in Hospitality and Catering, Industrial, Transport and Logistics, Call Centre and Admin and Secretarial.
To register, Contact your local branch to speak to one of our consultants. They will discuss with you the type of work you are looking for and will book an appointment for you to register in branch.
The appointment will last about an hour, where you will be asked to complete the registration forms. Depending on the type of work you are looking for, you may also be asked to complete some online assessments.
In order to complete your registration and secure you work as quickly as possible, we will also need to review the following;
- Your proof of right to work in the UK. E.g. A passport showing you are a British citizen, An ID card showing you are a national of the European Economic Area or Switzerland or National Insurance card and original birth or adoption certificate
- Proof of National Insurance number. E.g. P45, P60
- References covering the last 6 months working history
- Original copies of any relevant qualifications or licenses
I live outside the European Union, can I register with Blue Arrow?
Blue Arrow is only operational in the United Kingdom, therefore we can only register those who can provide one of the following documents as proof of their right to work in the UK.
- Original passport showing that you are a British citizen or a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies and the right of abode in the United Kingdom.
- Original passport or national identity card showing that you are a national of the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
Visit www.gov.uk for more information about working in the UK.