Hello, and welcome to the Blue Arrow blog.
My name is Caree R Hunter (see what we did there, tee hee) and I will be your host.
It’s my pleasure to bring you stories, articles, interviews, how to’s and so much more every week. The content will be spanning 8 categories from hints and tips to real life stories, and from featured placements to celebrated employers. I hope to have thought of something for everyone.
Before we get going on the posts I need to do a little bit of a speech about Blue Arrow because that is of course how I get to be here and if you have found your way here then perhaps you are looking for a new job. If so, we should be able to help with that.
Who are Blue Arrow?
With 530 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations (it’s very likely there’s a branch near you) we are one of the largest and oldest specialist staffing companies in the UK. Having been around a while we like to think we know a thing or two about finding jobs for people.
We believe that matching candidates and opportunities should be simple and straight forward. Yes really! When it comes to finding the right job for you all it really boils down to is, are you a good fit for them and are they a good fit for you.
Is Blue Arrow a good fit for you?
Whoever you are and whatever path you want to take we are here to help you. We help over 60,000 people like you find a temporary or permanent work each year.We provide access to jobs where you have the opportunity to recognise your true potential and earn a living wage as a minimum. We are committed to becoming the most trusted staffing Company in the UK.
We are active in our communication and outreach endeavours so you can be part of the Blue Arrow community, engaging in discussions, reading stories and articles and maybe even be celebrated in our Superstars recognition scheme.
So lets find out if you are a good fit for Blue Arrow.
- Are you looking for a job?
- Are you looking to change your job or maybe start out in a new career?
- Are you looking for temporary work?
- Would you like to be part of a community who work together to support you in all of your endeavours?
If you have answered yes to any or all of the above then you are not just a good fit, you are a fantastic fit for us, so come and join us. Let us help you to find work and help us to build a community of like-minded individuals who just like you are seeking, finding and succeeding in temporary and permanent jobs throughout the UK.
As I said before, welcome to the blog and thank you for stopping by. Please take a look at the articles I have already posted if you would like to stay for a while. You can keep up with my musings by subscribing to this blog or my nifty newsletter. You could, if you are the techy type also find us on Facebook where you can see all of the latest posts, articles, tips and tricks, join in with discussions and even reach out to say hi, We would love to hear from you.
- Customer Service Advisor Bury, Greater Manchester, North West, England £8.83 per Hour Find out more
- Warehouse Operative Newhouse, North Lanarkshire, Scotland, Scotland £8.55 - £12.50 per Hour Find out more
- Chef De Partie Whitstable, Kent £22,000 - £23,000 per Annum Find out more
- Chefs of all levels required Swindon, Wiltshire, South West, England £10 - £13 per Hour Find out more
- Administrators x 2 Gosforth, Tyne and Wear, North East, England £8.21 per Hour Find out more